Subject: Re: Qeustion about voice in menus
From: Netcava (
Date: 2004-08-13

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 08:35:09 -0700, Aregullin, Manuel wrote:

>I have a question about the voice rate in rockbox. Is it possible to change
>the rate of the speech?

no, but I created an english.voice file with faster spelling of letters if you want to try it , it's available at
download ether british-english-fast.rar or us-english-fast.rar.

note: these voice files were generated in June, so afew newly added voice prompts are missing.

I will generate a new voice file when I come back from vacation later this month.