Subject: Re: Emergency Charge?
From: sophana (jobarjo78_at_yahoo.fr)
Date: 2004-08-13

Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:

> David Henderson wrote:
>
>> Would it be feasible to implement an emergency charge feature?
>>
>> The situation I'm thinking of is when you manage to discharge your
>> batteries
>> so far down, that there is not enough power to start charging normally.
>>
>> This is what normally happens to me:
>

> Then I think you have a too old boot loader. Try to reflash Rockbox
> from the beginning, not only upgrade by playing the .UCL file.
>
> Linus

what do you mean by 'reflash Rockbox from the beginning'? How do you do
that?
Is the charging screen in the boot loader instead of the firmware itself?

I also tried to power on my recorder before plugging the usb.
It also did stop 15 minutes after, during the charge. Do you know why?

Regards
Sophana