Subject: blank display as of latest cvs
From: John Covici (
Date: 2004-08-13

Hi. Although I cannot see, I tried to have someone look at the
screen in my Archos fm recorder and discovered that with the latest
CVS as of 8/13/04 the screen is blank an earlier build does show the

The reason I was bothering was that I wanted to find where vbrfix was
in the openwith menu, however I did find that the screen is blank in
all cases except when the original rom first comes up.

So I have two questions -- where is vbrfix and how to get the screen
to work again.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

         John Covici