Subject: Re: my rocking box is no more
From: Mat Holton (mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com)
Date: 2004-08-16

If you can get another broken FM, I have _some_ parts to perhaps 'add together'
to make a working unit. Don't get yu' hopes up though. I gave away the LCD to
Christi, I broke what I thought was a resister off the board and the thing kept switching off anyway.
But if you want it you can have it :-)

This is not good. There are still a few on ebay (uk) I noticed the other day.

good luck!

mat

-----Original Message-----From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>To: Rockbox <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>Sent: 16/08/2004 07:40Subject: my rocking box is no moreHey friends

Last friday I was burgled in my house, and among a few other valuables they

stole my precious Archos Recorder 20 v1 (40 GB).

Rockboxless I now suffer.

Is there anyone with an Archos Recorder (v1/v2/FM) for sale to a poor

developer who can't live without rockbox hacking but find it hard to hack

without the required hardware!

If so, please contact me off-list. I'd be perfectly happy for a unit with or

without a harddrive.

I'm afraid I'll slowly fade away from the project unless I can find a

replacement for my baby.