Subject: Re: my rocking box is no more
From: Mat Holton (
Date: 2004-08-16

>Good luck - and may a truck run over the bastards who burgled you. =)
Hear Hear! I've been the victim of crime 4 times in the past 2 years.
I think car/house criminals deserve nothing more than the death penalty.
I know that might sound harsh but they infinged my human rights to have some
private space so they should lose all their human rights....erm to live.

"Move around folks, push it back there, move along, shows over folks, let him breath, step lively"

John Linnell
Surface Inspection Ltd