Subject: downloading patches
From: Tasha Raella Chemel (tashiegirl_at_rcn.com)
Date: 2004-08-16

Hi,

I am totally new to rockbox and the list and am an intermediate computer user at best. I am using the talking interface and want to download the script that will allow rockbox to speak filenames instead of spelling them, using the eloquence synthesiser. I found the patch and registered with open source technologies, but there doesn't seem to be any sort of link to the patch, just a description of it. How do I download patches?

P.S. I love to do writing and editing, so if there is any documentation that needs to be reworked/edited, I'd be happy to take a look at it.

thanks,
Tasha ,For some reason,
"I live in solitude which is painful in youth, but delicious in the years of maturity." --Albert Einstein

Tasha Chemel
Cell: 617-694-0230
School: 413-585-7035
Home: 617-969-7072