Subject: Re: OT, but I need some help
From: Glenn Ervin (
Date: 2004-08-17

Hi Rob,
Here is how you copy & paste a URL, and I believe this works for anyone, not
just users of synthetic speech on the computer...
Alt + D
puts you into the address field, and it is already highlighted, so you only
need to do a
control + C
to copy it to the clipboard, and also, I am sure that you already know that
Control + V
will paste it wherever you need to.

>From Glenn Ervin
This message originated from a computer which I do not usually use, and when
you reply, you may not be replying to my e-mail address, so my e-mail
address is: