Subject: Re: PayPal Donations
From: Mat Holton (mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com)
Date: 2004-08-17

That'a very good idea.

-----Original Message-----From: Andreas Stemmer <groovingandi_at_gmx.de>To: rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>Sent: 17/08/2004 16:23Subject: PayPal DonationsThere's a PayPal-Logo for donations on the rockbox page for quite some

time now. May I ask what happens to the money?

If there's something left, I'd propose to buy Daniel a new recorder from

this money, because he already spent so much time for this wonderful

project and it's a shame for mankind what happened to him.

What do you think?

Andreas

"Move around folks, push it back there, move along, shows over folks, let him breath, step lively"

John Linnell
Surface Inspection Ltd
www.surface-inspection.com