Subject: Coding standard change :)
From: BlueChip (cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net)
Date: 2004-08-17

As C++ commenting is so much easier and friendlier, it is nice to see that
it is now considered valid for Rockbox coders :)

However, as a side effect of this new ruling, my comment to Antoine has
been lost.

I noted the new Solitaire, and drew attention to the Cyborg Systems plugins
(for obvious reasons.)
 From what I read, it seems like quite a different game (four piles? - must
try it soon), but as Antoine has already submitted TWO new games, I thought
there might be interest in the plugin tools over on the CS site:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/cyborgsystems
Where any plugin developer will find replacement graphics libraries, random
number lib, even a full blown card game engine ...just add game logic ...My
version of the Klondike Solitaire is there as a working example :)

If anyone hits memory problems with the current RELEASE of the card engine,
be aware that there is a much more memory efficient version sitting on my
hdd which I will tidy up and release when I get the time - but any
developer may contact me directly if you want to play with it.

Enjoy,

Bluechip