Subject: Re: Coding standard change :)
From: Björn Stenberg (bjorn_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2004-08-17

BlueChip wrote:
> As C++ commenting is so much easier and friendlier, it is nice to see that
> it is now considered valid for Rockbox coders :)

Just because the Code Police laxed in enforcement doesn't mean the rules have changed. We still want C comments in our C code.

> I noted the new Solitaire, and drew attention to the Cyborg Systems plugins

Plugin authors should know that since we have decided not to distribute code from anonymous authors, using Bluechips code means the plugin would not be distributed in Rockbox.

--
Björn