Subject: Re: Dead JBM 20
From: Todd Wallace (
Date: 2004-08-18

Hey mat, I might just do that! Would almost justify my purchase, almost!

Yeah the lcd lights up although has never displayed anything (ie; text,
images) before the unit shuts off. I have a few emails out there regarding
the unit although yours is the only one with anything positive!

As I am that close to giving up, make me an offer! - Todd

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 08:16:07 +0100, mat <>