Subject: Re: my rocking box is no more
From: Mat Holton (mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com)
Date: 2004-08-18

Someone should to collect up all these broken archos related devices and make
a recycling factory...

-----Original Message-----From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>To: Rockbox development <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>Sent: 18/08/2004 03:28Subject: Re: my rocking box is no moreThat sucks dude! Sorry I can't help you as I just got my recorder V1 15 as

a replacement for my dead fmr.

Good luck eh?

rocker