Subject: Re: my rocking box is no more
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-08-18

> Someone should to collect up all these broken archos related devices and
> make
> a recycling factory...

I was actually thinking about something like that, a (virtual?) Archos
junkyard. Definitely don't throw such hardware away, it is at least good for
parts. This way we can at least extend the lifetime of some other brittle
boxes.

I've got some parts, some not quite given up boxes, but not enough time to
open a repair shop. Maybe I'll do a list in Twiki.

Jörg