Subject: Re: my rocking box is no more
From: Brian (gcrockboxer13_at_columbus.rr.com)
Date: 2004-08-18

I really like when people steal the unit, and if they aren't electronics
literate (like most of my high school), they then lack the required cables
to transfer music or even charge my Archos Jukebox v1. Oh yeah and the $75
pair of headphones I had with them.

Oh well. Upgrades were made and now I have a flashable v2 :-)

Brian