Subject: Re: new hardware reflexion
Date: 2004-08-19

> In my personal opinion, it's more fun to work on a device with a wide user
> base. It provides more feedback and more potential contributors. Until we
> see what kind of distribution this model gets, I think the iRiver/Xclef
> option is the most interesting.
> Björn

I'm agree with you it's far better to work on wide distributed device like
iRiver/Xclef but this kind of company aren't very entousiastic to support
project like rockbox or at least to give infos as i can read in official
iRiver forum. The Archos position is a good example of the how this type of
company manage with open source project

NEU: Bis zu 10 GB Speicher für e-mails & Dateien!
1 GB bereits bei GMX FreeMail