Subject: ResolvedRe: Messed Up Rockbox On Recorder V1?
From: Barry Toner (barrys.groups_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: 2004-08-21

Hi guys.

Got it resolved by resetting rockbox

For some reason the reset instructions on

http://rockbox.haxx.se/twiki/bin/view/Main/BlindFAQ

Didn't work for me.

I hooked up with a mate on Ventrilo who also has a unit and using his he
talked me through. The below ones did work fine.

menu down arrow twice, right, down three, right, up once, then right, up
twice play.

Power on and off.
Thanks again.
Barry