Subject: Re: Dead JBM 20
From: jhagani_at_earthlink.net
Date: 2004-08-22

Linus:

Thank you for the suggestion - I had examined the battery connections
per that URL - they looked fine but I reinforced them anyway -
unfortunately, all to no avail. I also tried a different, fresh set
of batteries, but that too did not help.

Any other ideas/possiblities?

Thanks a million,

Jim (7 days and counting since my JBR went R.I.P....)