Subject: Re: Dead JBM 20
From: Markus Grebenstein (sassodimorte_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-08-23

Probably same problem as mine. Check voltage on pin 41 and 42 of ATA.
You have to measure with the HD disconnected and connected. On my unit
voltage goes down to 1.8V when the HD tries to spin up. Sadly I still
haven't found (what I'm looking for *g*) the bad guy on the pcb. Sadly
the schemes don't fit exactly to my JBS 20.