Subject: Re: ROMbox on the FM
From: Fred (speedup_at_gmail.com)
Date: 2004-08-24

Just tried it, it works straight away ;). I'm running RomBox on my FM
Recorder too, thank you Jörg !
How can I be sure that my box is really running RomBox ? Is there an
entry in the debug menu ? Do I need to rise antishock delay to 8
seconds or does RomBox now use the freed memory as an MPEG buffer ?

Fred

PS : The french Rockbox translation will be finished today, stay tunned ;)