Subject: List of possible Hardware Alternatives...
From: anmelden (anmelden_at_oleco.net)
Date: 2004-08-24

I know this has been discussed before (though I didn't figure the
outcome of the whole discussion)...
I heard there was some discussion about coding for another hardware
platform somewhere sometime in the future (maybe).

Would it be a good idea to maybe open up a section in the wiki that
lists available HDD-Players and their specs? They're tons of new devices
out there with probably superior Hardware features (JNC M3, Toshiba,
XClef etc.etc.), and an overview of e.g.
- CPU
- Chips
- USB-Connection
- HDD interchangeability
- Charging mechanism
- batteries
- weight, size, dimensions
could be interesting in the process of decision-making....

What do you think?