Subject: The new french tranlation file needs testing !
From: Fred (
Date: 2004-08-24

Hello !

I've finally corrected some strings and compiled the language file
against the latest CVS one, here is my repositery :

I've also opened a bug report here :

The aim of this new translation file is to keep it up to date, but
also to improve some mistranslated strings. There's a little work
behind this, so that we need some testing as I only got an FM Recorder
and Jean has a Jukebox Recorder v1 (Player holders are welcome to test
this one). Testers can find the lng file here :

I know the changes are quite huge, but we (Jean and myself) really
thought about them and looked for the best way to translate the
original english string. I hope this work will be usefull for all the
french Rockbox users,

Enjoy ;)