Subject: Re: List of possible Hardware Alternatives...
From: blaou (blaou_at_gmx.net)
Date: 2004-08-25

so far, none of them can use rockbox. There's no code for other
platforms.
I think the developers of rockbox may decide one time, which
hardware platform is worth writing code for. Requirements are that the
board and the chip spec's are known, as far as I know.
I just wanted to "heat up" the discussion ;)