Subject: RE: Feature Request: USB HDD only Custom Rom.
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-08-25

> > Mine does spin down quite nicely in USB mode. It probably depends on
> what
> > your host (Win2k/XP in my case) does.
> >
> > Jörg
> How long a battery life can you get out of it?

I never drained it that way, probably it lasts like all day long. Spinned
down, the box does practically nothing, the CPU is just periodically waking
up again to check if USB got removed. It does't make sense to try optimizing
this mode, let alone have two boot options.

Jörg

--
Supergünstige DSL-Tarife + WLAN-Router für 0,- EUR*
Jetzt zu GMX wechseln und sparen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl