Subject: RE: Feature Request: USB HDD only Custom Rom.
From: Joel Wiramu Pauling (aenertia_at_aenertia.net)
Date: 2004-08-25

Can you do me a favour, and do a full discharge from full batterys while
connected to your xp box, and let me know. How long she last (Hopefully
you have a non-usb charging model?/)

I still think it´s worth having an optimised rockbox rom tho. Consider
the fact i´m going to be using it as a datastore for my PDA. =-)