Subject: JBR V2 Disk Spin-up After AC Disconect but Unit is Off
From: Lyndon (rockbox_at_newnorth.net)
Date: 2004-08-25

Starting with the JBR off if I plug in the ac adapter to charge it charges
but the problem is after I unplug the ac adapter the charging screen goes
blank and then the drive will spin up and I assume will run untill the
battery is dead. I've let it run for over an hour with the drive running and
screen blank. To turn it off I power up the jukebox and then turn it off and
the the drive stays off. This happend in more combinations before I flashed
to the current Rockbox and this is whats left. If anyone knows what this is
or can change the way Rockbox ends the charging for example power up and
then shut down or some thing like that, this problem would be solved.

Thanks