Subject: Battery Problems..
From: Kyle McGee (mcgee_kyle_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2004-08-27

Hello -

I am having some problems with my Archos Recorder 20.
I live in India currently and use the recorder with an
AC adaptor I bought that was the correct voltage (I
think..).

The batteries usually last 3-4 hours before the
recorder dies. The batteries went completely dead
about 6 months ago and I had to have them replaced in
Kathmandu with 1800ma models.

But, the batteries rarely last longer than 3-4 hours.
It says 10 hours on the display, but the batteries die
much quicker. I think I have the correct settings. I
have tried most of the combinations..

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help!

Kyle