Subject: JBR V2 Disk Spin-up After AC Disconect,Even When Power is Off
From: Lyndon Drescher (rockbox_at_newnorth.net)
Date: 2004-08-27

Starting with the JBR off. If I plug in the ac adapter to charge, it charges. The problem is after I unplug the ac adapter the charging screen goes blank and then the drive will spin up. I assume it will run untill the battery is dead. I've let it run for over an hour with the drive running and screen blank. To turn it off, I power up the jukebox and then turn press the off key and the the drive stays off. This happend in more combinations before I flashed to the current Rockbox.

If anyone knows what this is or can change the way Rockbox ends the charging for example power up and then shut down or some thing like that, this problem would be solved.

Thanks