Subject: Jukebox hangs up
From: Emanuel Fluck (
Date: 2004-08-28

Hello all,
I have a Problem with my jukebox recorder unit.
It worked fine with several rockbox releases but when i swichted it one
yesterday nothing worked.
It boots and is then in the root directory.
But when i press the play key to enter another directory it just
scrolled down the list.When i press the forward key to enter a
directorty and try to start a file the player hangs up ,the song plays
but i canīt do anything all keys are dead.
Also dead are the three f keys i canīt use them anymore.
I just donīt know what this is.Is the Player maybe broken?
greetz Emanuel