Subject: Re: Updated: Rockbox running directly from flash rom (ROMbox)
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-08-28

> I just updated to the latest CVS Rockbox, and installed RomBox a week
> ago on my FM Recorder but Rockbox infos only give me a 1.6Mo buffer
> after a clean reboot, with no track playing (and none had been played
> since the box started), is that right or do I have a problem with
> Rombox ? I'm using Uwe's font (new format) and the french language
> file, and Brian gets 1.8Mo free ...

Then I'd say you don't have ROMbox running. Have you flashed the .ucl that
came with it, or are you perhaps just using the .ajz?

A way to test: When ROMbox is active, the flash plugin won't "play" another
.ucl, will complain that it can't flash while running from ROM. (You'll have
to rolo a .ajz first)

Jrg

--
NEU: Bis zu 10 GB Speicher fr e-mails & Dateien!
1 GB bereits bei GMX FreeMail http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail