Subject: RE: ROMbox on the FM
From: Mark Bright (
Date: 2004-08-30

I have just reflashed with the V2 loaded mentioned below, RoLo'd to (v2)
daily build for yesterday, and reflashed the .UCL, deleted the .ajz file and

Before (version 040715) Buffer = 1.638
After (version 040830) Buffer = 1.652

Is that all the improvement in buffer size I can expect, or have I missed