Subject: Playing one track at a time
From: John & Vicki ten Velde (tenvelde_at_downtown.co.nz)
Date: 2004-08-31

I thought this did work before, but I don't seem to be able to now: I want
to be able to play just one track and the Jukebox to stop at the end of
it. I 'm currently using it to play sound effects, and don't really want
them to play one after the other, just when they're needed.

I have all the sound effects for the show in one directory, numbered in
order, so it should be just a matter of selecting the next track and
hitting -play on cue.

I was running 040209, but have just updated to the latest daily build.

Cheers
John

---