Subject: Re: Rockbox Digest, Vol 7, Issue 68
From: Frederik Möllers (frederik.moellers_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-08-31

Just press "On"+"Play", then Playlist and then Insert instead of "Play"
only. The player should then have a playlist whith one item.

Frederik Möllers

--
"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."

(Tom Clancy)

NEU: Bis zu 10 GB Speicher für e-mails & Dateien! 1 GB bereits bei GMX FreeMail http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail