Subject: RE: my box rocks!, not second test of link to post

RE: my box rocks!, not second test of link to post

From: Aman Singer <aman_at_asinger.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 17:02:30 +0400

Hi, Vincent.
        You asked
One other question comes to mind. Will the script have to be run every time
music is downloaded to the box?

        If you create a new directory, and want that directory's name spoken
as a word, rather than spelled, you will have to rerun the script, but
should only do so on the particular directory. That is, if I had a directory
called
J:\audiobooks
        and ran the VBS script on
        J:\
        The audiobooks directory would be spoken as a word. However, if I
then added a directory called music, that directory wouldn't be spoken as a
word unless I ran the script again. This time, however, I'd enter
        J:\music
        since I wouldn't want to take the time to go through the audiobooks
directory, as it was already labelled. Therefore, when you add directories,
you should run the script once again on those directories if you want their
names spoken.
        However, when you simply add files to a directory that existed when
you last ran the script, there is no need to run the script again.
        Aman