Subject: Re: Broken fonts?
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-09-01

> Hey guys, has anyone encountered any problems with loading fonts in
> the last few daily builds? I'm running 040901, and I've noticed a few
> fonts won't load at all...there's one that I use while driving,
> courB14.fnt, and it's among the broken ones. Any ideas?

This is one of the (2?) fonts that fell over the ledge for being too
large...
We thought these large fonts are ridiculous anyway. But this is used, sorry.
As a crude hack, you could thin out the special chars in it, to reduce it.

Jrg

--
NEU: Bis zu 10 GB Speicher fr e-mails & Dateien!
1 GB bereits bei GMX FreeMail http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail