Subject: Re: ROMbox / safe shutdown bug????
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-09-02

> I must admit I'm of the opinion that the Rockbox charging code shouldn't
> need to spin up the hard disk in order to start working. The fallback
> means that it's not a huge problem, but Rockbox really ought to be able
> to charge in any situation where the Archos firmware can.

I think so, too, and am surprised it doesn't.
The spinup should not happen until after the charging screen. Thought I did
that...
Maybe you got a different FM than the model I sometimes use to try.
Nevertheless, I will check again.

Jörg

--
Supergünstige DSL-Tarife + WLAN-Router für 0,- EUR*
Jetzt zu GMX wechseln und sparen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl