Subject: RE: V1R running on USB power possible.
From: [IDC]Dragon (
Date: 2004-09-02

> > And, if your batteries die in one hour even with charger
> > connected, I think you should consider buying new
> > batteries (or is this normal? My v1 rec stayed on for
> > about one hour too, without charger)
> >
> I think it's fairly normal. I get about 1.5 hours max out of it with a
> freshly charged set of 2300mAh (about 5 months old now). I have a 5400rpm
> disk in it so that is gonna count against me too. But when I had a slower
> disk with 1800mAh batts I was getting about the same 1.5 hrs of USB. This
> can be stretched to about 2hrs with the charger inserted.

We had some postings on a similar subject:
Your disks don't spin down if not accessed by the PC for a while?
Mine does, I can leave it plugged without worrying about the battery. Or are
you requiring continuous operation here?

NEU: Bis zu 10 GB Speicher fr e-mails & Dateien!
1 GB bereits bei GMX FreeMail