Subject: Re: windows media files
From: blaou (
Date: 2004-09-03

Full ACK, but WMA itself is already less than ideal ;) Unless you have
specified a very high bitrate, you will have quality loss anyway. For
the average crap pop-song this mechanism was ok for me, I couldn't hear
much difference, thus my suggestion.

Maybe it would be helpful to tell, what kind of WMA he wants to convert.

Mostly you won't hear a difference maybe on a stereo, but not with an
less than ideal mp3-player that might even have crappy headphones....