Subject: RE: V1R running on USB power possible.
From: Stuart Tedford (
Date: 2004-09-03

> Is there already a page (wiki) describing the mod?
No, I don't think it is the sort of mod that should be "officially
sanctioned" by anyone. Since it can quite easily blow up either the JB, or
the PC, or both, even when used normally. So I don't really recommend that
anyone does this, without full knowledge of the implications, in which case
that person will be able to do the mod very easily (and no doubt do it
better than I have as well). I don't really want to be semi responsible for
anyone burning down their house or anything!