Subject: Re: windows media files

Re: windows media files

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 10:13:36 -0600

How about converting your wma to MP3?
rocker

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ezra" <ezankel01_at_earthlink.net>
To: <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 4:55 PM
Subject: windows media files

Hey. Although my music collection consists of almost entirely mp3's, I also
have about 200 music files that were created by windows media player (.wma).
When I make a playlist they automatically get put in with my mp3's(they are
often in the same folder). Since my archos cannot play these files it
reamains blank for however long the song is. It has become a pain to stop
whatever I am doing just to change a blank song. I know that there is no
way to make the archos play wma's, but is there a way to make it
automatically skip a song that ends in anything but mp3? I would hate
having to organize my music collection by what format it is, that would be
very confusing. :)

--
~ _/) ~~
~~~~~~~~