Subject: windows media files
From: Ezra (
Date: 2004-09-04

Actually, my friend ripped them. I brought my archos over to his house to
"borrow" some music and I copied them.(we have borrowed each others music
before. I find it no different than lending your friend a cd.) Anyway, the
files are backed up on my computer and all in different folders and windows
xp doesn't seem to find them when searching for wma's on my computer. Is
there a way to find all the wma's on my computer so that i can convert them
without reorganizing?

~ _/) ~~
navigare necesse est. (to sail is necessary)
 -Plutarch, 86 A.D.