Subject: Re: Bug 949268
From: Daniel Stenberg (daniel_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2004-09-07

On Mon, 6 Sep 2004, George H. Yeager wrote:

>> don't think there is a max. I am using a v1 (that is another hardware
>> but same software, as you know), and there is no limit. Must be kinda
>> special.

> There must be a difference.

Yes, the problem as I remember it is that Rockbox currently doesn't deal with
more than 16 songs in memory at the same time. Thus, this problem only happens
if you have 17 or more small mp3 files that Rockbox should play.

One dead easy work-around for you: build your own Rockbox and increase the
limit from 16 to 32 or something.