Subject: re: Adapter Socket
From: Shervin Riahi (shervin_at_gmail.com)
Date: 2004-09-07

Hey Sri, I have the same problem. I tried re-soldering the contacts to
the board and, while that helped somewhat, it seems the problem (for
me) lies within the actual contact of the adaptor plug and the DC-IN
jack. I guess this is a variation on your problem...I might as well
add that my fix for the moment is to jam a toothpick in with the
adaptor plug, and force it to maintain a continual connection with the
contacts. I still can't figure out what the actual problem is (i.e.
what can I fix in the jack to fix this issue!). Maybe de-soldering the
jack and putting in a new one would be best?

-Sherv