Subject: Dammit the guy sold me a Jukebox v2...

Dammit the guy sold me a Jukebox v2...

From: Joel Wiramu Pauling <aenertia_at_aenertia.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 17:34:48 +1200

Hi All I need some help.

The I bought my jukebox off, after asking if it was a v1 and being told
it was, turns up and it's it's a v2. And to top it off the Powerpack is
not a New Zealand one, it's a 120V model if I plug it in here it will go
Pop and probably kill the archos.

I have found a univeral switching powerpack, but it's rated at only
500ma, _at_ 6V, can someone tell me if this works before I go ahead and get
the guy to buy it?

Also, I need a way of turning off charge from USB functionality... Can
this be done at all... Even it mean some unsoldiering i'm happy to do
it, to restore life to my PDA battery.

Kind regards and any help appreciated.

Joel W

New Zealand