Subject: Re: Dammit the guy sold me a Jukebox v2...
From: Manuel Dejonghe (limbus_at_gmail.com)
Date: 2004-09-09

On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 17:34:48 +1200, Joel Wiramu Pauling
<aenertia_at_aenertia.net> wrote:
> I have found a univeral switching powerpack, but it's rated at only
> 500ma, @ 6V, can someone tell me if this works before I go ahead and get
> the guy to buy it?

See this:
http://rockbox.haxx.se/twiki/bin/view/Main/BatteryFAQ#Q10_Can_I_use_a_different_charge
It says the archos can take power supplies with less than 10V, but may
take longer to charge.
I wonder how long it may take. The lowest voltage in the table is 7V
and it announces a charging current of 10 mA.

> Also, I need a way of turning off charge from USB functionality... Can
> this be done at all... Even it mean some unsoldiering i'm happy to do
> it, to restore life to my PDA battery.

uh, dunno

regards, Manuel