Subject: carrying case
From: Todd (btodd_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2004-09-09

Hi - totally non technical question.

when I got my JBR (v1, 20GB); it arrived with a truly ugly blue
carrying case. At some point I misplaced the case, but now I am trying
to set up my new courier bag with an external Archos compartment and I
cannot find the case!

1) does anyone know where I can get a replacement case (I have emailed
Archos tech supposrt, but not holding out much hope) or preferably;

2) has anyone found/designed a more functional case that can be
attached (via belt loop or clip)?

thanks
Todd