Subject: Re: Jukiebox player 6000 freeze during boot
From: Glenn at Home (
Date: 2004-09-10

Maybe you can hook it up to your computer and put in a cfg file which allows
for talking menus, or if I am not mistaken, if you load the voice files in
there, it will talk, and you can use the voice menus to reset it to the
default settings.
Or perhaps someone can give you the menu arrows to get to the default
setting and press play on that, which might help you.