Subject: Re: Ondio support being added to Rockbox?
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-09-10

> This sounds great. Is this the Ondio 128mb ram player/voice recorder?

Yes.

> If so,
> is there something to download now or is this just the early stage?

Check the Ondio Twiki page:
http://rockbox.haxx.se/twiki/bin/view/Main/ArchosOndio
I currently update it often. At the bottom is a download link for a test
build. By now it doesn't do anything useful for a user, but for me it's a
good start.
The button layout is a bit strange, because for a lack of buttons I use the
player layout for now. Left/Right controls the cursor, Up is select, Down is
stop.

Jörg

--
Supergünstige DSL-Tarife + WLAN-Router für 0,- EUR*
Jetzt zu GMX wechseln und sparen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl