Subject: When is next Rockbox release coming?

When is next Rockbox release coming?

From: Eric Wolf <wolf_bulkmail_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 21:10:07 -0500

While I appreciate all the work going on around TalkBox, ROMbox, Ondio,
etc., I am wondering if anyone knows when the next *official* release of
Rockbox may be? Rather than run a particular daily-build on my box, I'd
love to have something a bit more "production"-tested. Given that this date
marks the 6-month anniversary of the previous v2.2 release, I am wondering
if folks are considering a feature-freeze so that testing for a 2.3 release
can begin. Just wondering. Thanks.