Subject: RE: When is next Rockbox release coming?

RE: When is next Rockbox release coming?

From: Eric Wolf <wolf_bulkmail_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 22:32:32 -0500

> http://rockbox.haxx.se/mail/archive/rockbox-archive-2004-05/0691.shtml

Daniel - Not sure that the thread you mention helps answer my question... I
don't see any reference to a planned release date in that thread. Am I
missing it? From watching this mailing list, I've seen a lot of work going
on adding more and more features to the codebase but not a real push to get
the core code out the door into a production release. Is someone stewarding
that effort which those of us on the mailing list are not seeing? Any
thoughts? Thanks.