Subject: Re: When is next Rockbox release coming?
From: Ronald Teune (
Date: 2004-09-12

Hi Eric,

Do you really mean you're still using the v2.2 firmware? Or don't I
understand that correctly?
Btw, while we're talking about stuff like this: how about the news on the
rockbox home page? Are things like rombox, audio recording problems and
fixes, rockbox for ondio, rockbox for iriver, etc. no news?

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 21:10:07 -0500, Eric Wolf <>