Subject: Re: When is next Rockbox release coming?
From: Ronald Teune (rtwolf_at_gmx.net)
Date: 2004-09-12

Hi Eric,

Do you really mean you're still using the v2.2 firmware? Or don't I
understand that correctly?
Btw, while we're talking about stuff like this: how about the news on the
rockbox home page? Are things like rombox, audio recording problems and
fixes, rockbox for ondio, rockbox for iriver, etc. no news?

Ronald